Data capture technologies are delivering ever-increasing efficiency and capabilities. As end-users strive to find more value from laser data for their businesses the consumption of this data continues to broaden. No longer is the process of ‘throwing away’ data after every project an acceptable approach to successful utilisation. It is for this reason that LFM have created our vision to deliver a Trusted Living Pointcloud™ into which our unique tool set ‘breathes life’ to allow for evolution and growth of the as-is condition of an asset.
Trusted Living Pointcloud
– A way of thinking for managing massive pointcloud data that focuses on its data reliability, its accessibility and its intelligence. We call it a Trusted Living Pointcloud.
Pointcloud Asset Management Solutions
AVEVA LFM SERVER
As 3D data capture continues to become easier and more affordable it has become the technology of choice for an ‘as-is’ representation of your asset.
LFM Server enables users to maximise the value of the rich information from point cloud data. LFM Server is the most advanced solution available for accessing pre-registered laser scan data and working with it directly in 3D CAD systems. It is simple to use and offers unrivaled performance and functionality. Data can be imported from all the major laser scanner systems, providing flexibility in the choice of scanner or service provider and enabling multiple scans from different hardware to be integrated.
LFM Server technology is included in with AVEVA Everything3D (E3D)
- load unlimited amount of pointcloud data in matter of seconds;
- manage and maintain pointclouds of very large capital assets;
- define area’s and zones for easy navigation of your digital asset;
- fast-tagging & intuitive 3D mark-up to start adding intelligence;
- enhanced measurement tools;
- multi-user capabilities. File or database driven;
- powerful management tab, object browser and filter;
- automatic clash detection & demolition options.
Interface with all major 3D packages
CAD links are available for:
- AVEVA PDMS;
- Autodesk AutoCAD (incl. Plant 3D) and Revit;
- Bentley Microstation and ConstructSIM;
- Hexagon Intergraph Smart 3D, PDS and PDS Oracle database.
Review links are available for:
- AVEVA Review;
- Hexagon Intergraph Smart Review;
- Siemens Comos Walkinside;
- Autodesk Navisworks.
AVEVA LFM Netview
Secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution.
The continual drive for both construction and operational efficiency coupled with the increasing quantity and quality of data capture technology are rapidly broadening the use of laser scan data across the asset lifecycle.
This ground-up redesign of LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies.